Family

Family

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Worst Blogger Ever....

Just call me the worst blogger ever.....

I have been so busy since overseeing MVCF women's ministry. Here is a link to the latest studies I have taught.

http://www.mvcf.com/ministries/women/womenMinistry.php

Enjoy!

Ok the family update....


Stephan is entering high school this year. I can't believe this will be my 10th year of home schooling. I always said I wanted to teach all the way through 12th grade, but that I knew from wisdom I gained from my mom to just take each year as it came and do what worked that year for our family. So with that said... yes I will be home schooling him this year. He is so funny, he cracks me up all the time. He has a great sense of humor. We get each others jokes. I love spending time with him. He isn't always patient with his siblings, but him and I are both praying that he grows in that area. I tell him weekly I can't wait until he is driving, he is 14.5 and I have no doubt he will be a great driver. The deal is he has to do really well this year of high school and if he does we will let him get a job and his learners permit next summer.

Robert Jr. is a ladies man.... every where we go all the girls think he is so cute. He of course loves the attention. He is very athletic. Not in a sports kind of way, but he can do flips and parkour and basically anything he tries to do physically he does well. He is super patient with his younger siblings, but doesn't share as much or hang with me as much as Stephan does. He is a social bug and loves to always be spending time with friends. He has no problems entering himself into the center of any group of friends.


Abigail..... what can I say about her.... well in my opinion she is absolutly gorgeous. She is turning into such a beautiful woman. She is super sweet with the her little siblings, and feisty and always trying to get the attention of her older brothers. She is funny and shy. She sits with me in church and I LOVE THAT! She has the prettiest hands, such long fingers, and she plays the piano beautifully. I think she plays by ear like her grandpa does, but I don't think her piano teacher knows that yet.


















David. He is going through a new stage of testing me, and he can say no and scream like the rest of them. But.... then he comes up and looks me in the eye with his big sweet eyes and says I lub you mom, and I am melted. He is starting Kindergarten this year. He is a young K and if we were in school I wouldn't do it, but since we are at home and its easy to repeat if he isn't ready we are gonna try. He is very excited about starting school. I think he is going to be like Stephan and school is going to come very easy to him.




















Olivia, the baby of the family. She has us all wrapped around her cute little finger. We do as she says. She is feisty, sweet, funny, and incredibly smart. She is at a stage where I have to constantly follow through with discipline and teaching her to share and be kind all day long. She says something hilarious pretty much every day. She has timing. It is just born into her you can tell.


















Well that's the update for now.
Rob and I are great. Madly in love, I couldn't do what I do without him.
No weight loss for me, but we have been through months of crazy health issues with me. I had an appendectomy and was 7 days away from having one of my ovaries removed when at my pre op she did one more ultrasound and the issue I was having was gone.... So we are praying that soon we will have the time to dedicate to exercise and weight loss, but in the mean time we are so busy with family and ministry that it just takes a back seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment