Family

Family

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's time.....

October 2010

November 2010

June 3, 1995

Last Friday I joined WW (weight watchers). I hate dieting.... I hate exercise..... However realizing I was officially 100lbs heavier then the day I got married really hit home for me. I have many excuses, some valid, some not. I have had 5 children, many medical issues and the medicines that go with them, lots of stress, heartache... moment's of boredom. I even have the excuse of a failing thyroid. However none of them matter to me anymore... I really want to have a vow renewal celebration for one of my anniversaries. I really really want to wear my wedding dress one more time before I pass it on to my daughters.
I have been watching Biggest Loser for the first time ever and it has totally shocked me. I really thought it was going to be making a bunch of fat people do things they can't so that everyone can make fun of them. However it isn't that at all. It is very inspiring!!!
So thats all I have to say for now..... I will let you know how it goes if you like... so far it has had a few hard moments... but I am beyond committed this time... NO QUITTING!

3 comments: