Family

Family

Sunday, December 19, 2010

10 Minute timer... here I come!

I just decided I didn't have enough to do already, so I typed out a giant to do list.... I realize that it is nearly impossible to get it all done before Christmas, so I am going to set my goal to be first week in January.
I want to spring clean and purge. I have decided to get back into my 3x5 card cleaning routine and in doing so I want a fresh start in all my closets and rooms.
So to begin I have listed every room, shelf, closet, drawer on a master check off list. I am going to go through and get as much cleaned and organized before I start school again the second week of January.
Well of course once I typed it all up and set it all to order in my mind, I became distracted by FB, and blogs, and moms groups and emails etc. etc. So I am getting my old faithful timer out and starting that way... hoping eventually I just keep working past the timer.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea...sometimes I wonder, how will I remember each thing that needs to be done? But, putting it all on a 3x5, and listing it like that, being able to check it off, sounds like a good plan. Looking forward to hearing how it went! xoxo

    ReplyDelete