Family

Family

Monday, September 13, 2010

Dogs, Dogs and more Dogs.




I had a puppy named Esther, we got her 2 years ago. She was beautiful and sweet and helped me through a really rough time. Dogs are good about that. They let you sit and cry and pet them and they never get tired of it and they don't answer back. Well about 1 year of age we could tell she was bored. So we got her a puppy. She loved the puppy. He was a boxer like her, but he just kept growing. Pretty soon our backyard was overwhelmed with one small boxer and one giant and still growing boxer. So we started looking for a new home for him. Well we found one, but they only wanted both. I was heartbroken. I begged my husband to let me keep her. He thought it would be wrong to seperate them. They now live on 5 acres and are reported to be very loved and very happy. Well in the mean time of finding them a new home, we took in a dog that my parents got but didn't mesh with their dog. She was super sweet, but drove mine and my sons allergies crazy. She was here a little over a week and we were blessed to find her a new home....

Well I was still sad and Rob wanted to bless me. Soooooo..... we got this little baby black bear we call "Sparky Sprite" She is 1.2 lbs and will grow to be a whopping 3-5 lbs. We have had her 2 weeks now. She went with us on our family vacation. She is exactly what I have always been wanting...... She can travel with us, she is really a part of the family. She is hypo allergenic and hasn't bothered any of us in the slightest. I am blessed that all the dogs found good homes and hope to have a long long time with little Sparky.

I am not sure how to edit the pictures.... but they are in the order as follows. Sparky, Lolli or Annie as we called her. Xerxes is the brindle and Esther is the fawn boxer.


8 comments:

  1. I've loved them all! However...the new baby steals your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not an animal person AT ALL, but I LOOOOVE "Sparky Sprite"...and her name! Who was the lucky winner and came up with that!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came up with Sparky and David came up with Sprite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the new baby is so cute!! It is so hard to say goodbye to an animal friend. My heart just about ripped out when we had to put our old Molly down last year...but our Oreo and the Lady we got to replace Molly have filled it back up again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah it is important to me in a family that the pet add to it, not take away and add stress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last comment from you is great, Janet. And, I can't wait to meet the newest Cobb! She looks soo adorable! I am hoping once we move again, it will be more permanent and I can get a baby of my own!! Awesome!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete