Family

Family

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Big Giant Summer To Do List

Well the first day of summer vacation was yesterday.  We celebrated by sending Dad off for a 16 day trip in Israel.  Then we watched netflix, swam in the pool and mom BBQ'd since Dad was missing.  It was a simple chill day.

With the start of summer comes my Giant To Do List.... I make one every year.  I am so busy as a homeschool mom, full time women's ministry, pastor's wife, and all the other roles I take on that all my big projects, spring cleaning and such have to wait for summer.  This years list has a whopping 90 things on it, with a few spaces open to add other things.  Often as I am working on stuff I find other jobs I missed on my list and I do them, but I like to add them to my list so I can see all my accomplishments. There is everything on it.....  ranging from cleaning out closets to pulling weeds and making the backyard summer ready.  I am sure to put on a few things that I can't do, so that Rob will have to come to my rescue and do some of them.

On my list was to start blogging again... so I figured with the start of the list... I might as well blog about it.

I am trying to add a picture of it.... we will see how it works......

1 comment: