Family

Family

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sad to say....

Well I quit piano today. I am very sad about it. Olivia is in such a needy stage that my practice time just wasn't happening. It was one of those just one more things to stress about, so I let it go. I plan to keep memorizing what I have been taught and hopefully be able to revisit the idea of lessons in 6 months.

In other news....

Sparky Sprite had her cast removed. She is healing very well and runs around as if it never happened. She is a whopping 2 lbs and so that makes me think she will end up somewhere around 4 lbs. WOW what a difference. I am pretty sure Xerxes poops were bigger then she is. She continues to do very well with being paper trained. We just take one of those potty pads wherever we go and show her where its at and that is where she pottys. SOOOOO NICE!

We just got back from Camping up by Disneyland for 5 nights. It was exhausting, and fun all at the same time. We took Sparky with us and that was neat. I have never taken a pet on vacation before her, and after 2 trips now I wouldn't leave her at home unless we were flying somewhere.... she travels so well.

Olivia and David are both super needy right now. Neither is sleeping through the night and neither will stay in their beds. It is exhausting, and I just keep praying and trying new things. David is also in a very fit throwing age.... trying to teach him patience is certainly testing mine.

School unscheduled continues to be the best for the older kids.

Thats about it for me.....

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad to say that I'm glad to get an update from you, but that your update made me sad. As your dad would say, you just gained another jewel in your crown mama! You are such a sacrificing woman. It must have been a hard decision to cut out your lessons. Praying that the timing will be right so you can meet your 6 month goal! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll be back, I just know it!! Love ya!! Also....love the sacrifices you make for your family, it melts my heart!!

    ReplyDelete